Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My boys - like mummy OR daddy?



Everywhere I went, when I bring Jona around, all will immediately said, "this must be your son, huh?" "really look exactly like you ler.." while Jona just shy shy hiding behind me....got one time, went to photo shop to print Jona passport photo...collect the photo, the sales man said..."if one day your son lost during shopping, sure you no worry...he look exactly like you!! Everyone can recognise him!!" ....

Now, when I bring Isaac out for shopping, no one tell me he look like me anymore....he,he..of course lor, everyone said, "maybe, he look like daddy"...cause daddy not follow for shopping outing, can't compare lor....

One thing, that really stick to my mind is...when Jona born, my in-laws family, keep saying Jona resemble their family or look like my hubby even though it is reverse till the minute before Isaac born! They just don't want to admit Jona resemble me more...kiasu kot...first and the only(at that time) grandson to my in-law doesn't resemble their family.....he,he...

When Isaac arrive, immediately, they said Jona resemble me, and Isaac resemble their family genetic....wow...so mean one!!

Anyway, I just wondering, resemble who to who is not important...cause both is my cutie nutie little boy which can make mummy gone crazy and climb like spider on the wall.....and only, myself + DH know the best!!

1 comment:

chanelwong said...

most important they should look either you or your hubby or mixture of both of you...