Friday, September 08, 2006

Nightmare

Yesterday nite, was really a nightmare for me, well, not really nightmare in dreaming lar....as usual, Isaac Noel need to wake up twice asking for his favourite milk milk, and as usual, blur blur mummy will try to mix the milk fast fast from milk container -> into bottle -> feed Isaac (Isaac also co-operative, drink fast fast without open his eyes at all!!) -> then, back to sweet bed....
Then, within 10 mins, sudden Isaac Noel make some crying sound, not so loud, as usual, exactly like asking milk milk or need to be cuddle to sleep...at that time, mummy really heard the crying sound half wake/ half sleep...and it prolong for 3 mins...
Pity Isaac, I just thought of wake up and cuddle him to sleep....To my HORROR, when I try to carry Isaac (without on the light), looking for his head, just realise, actually, Isaac cried is because the blanket wrap his whole head (I have to unwrap the blanket which cover Isaac face several round!!)
Once I remove the blanket, immediately Isaac back to his 'sheepy' sleep soundly....
Next morning, told my hubby about it, and he got a shocked as well....
The soft blanket fall on Isaac bed, all started from mummy lar...
Usually, I will be the one who sleep early, daddy complain that sometimes, I just wrap myself with the comforter leaving him nothing to cover his 'naked' body.. he, he..and feel so cool in the room with air con - 24 degree + fan at 2...freezing like in Ice....
So, he took another soft blanket and use it...next morning, who know the blanket fall on Isaac bed (matress put next to our bed), and seem like no problem with it...we just ignore the blanket...till nightmare occur!!
I tell myself, don't ever put some clothes or blanket on baby / toddler bed...it is really dangerous...Thanks GOD, luckily my little angel - Isaac Noel is fine and healthy...otherwise, I won't forgive myself lor...really a lesson to learn for myself + daddy ..

No comments: