Friday, February 22, 2008

3D Puzzle



Jona love to do art & craft, or drawing. I guess he is more of the type that dislike going shopping or sport activities. He prefer to watch tv, play computer games, drawing etc....more 'lazy boy' I could said. Whereas for Iz, he just love shopping or 'kai kai' or 'tapau' or outdoor activities and he dislike watching tv!!!

Last year, toward Christmas Day, and I remember well, I was in last minute shopping for Christmas gift for my family, Jona keep misbehave, and I just can't concentrate on choosing a pressie for my nephew.

So, I just simply buy one 3D puzzle for him, at least, it will take up his leisure time and I could shop my stuff for a while.

Who know, without any instruction/guidance from me, he able to stick the 3D icon all by himself one by one on the exact location or choosing which size of sticker to be use, and the outcome is exactly as what the final picture shown.

And, now, I just wondering where I could get more of this stuff for Jona to do it in bigger size. But, I know, if I buy a new set for him, definitely he won't do as nicely as the first time he see it. Maybe, he get bored of it liao.....

4 comments:

Wen said...

i bought Ian a 'lightning mcqueen ' 3D puzzle , but he wasnt interested. he kept saying he doesnt know wor

Audrey said...

Nice puzzle. You should get him more if he is really interested in this kind of stuff. Encourage his creativity and all...

michelle@mybabybay said...

Get him transformers..he can transform all day.

MamaJo said...

Wen: Where you get that from?

Tot's mom: The problem is, I don't know where to buy other type....

Mybabybay: He not interested in transformer wor...He got few transformer at home, but, he just too lazy to transform it instead ask me or Dadi to do for him :(