Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bang, bong, bang, bong......

First it happen on Jona.....See his side face, near the eyes....got bruise and quite serious too.....I really thanks GOD that he didn't injure his eyes cause it is very near to his eyes....how it happen? Well, one day, while Dadi is taking shower, suddenly Jona want to pass urine and he happily run into the bathroom. He didn't realise that the floor is wet (cause Dadi always like to wet the whole bathroom when he take shower). So, **BANG**.....before he manage to pass urine, he slip and bang his head on the toilet bowl!!!


And, after few days later, it is Iz turn. After came back from attending neighbour kid birthday party and ready to go to sleep, suddenly Iz climb on a chair and play clock on the table. He didn't realise that slowly or without realising it, he push the chair backward. And, suddenly, he just grab the table like monkey or someone who try to grab something from top roof before lost balance and fall down. And, I really don't know how he manage to injure himself like this....and the blood just flush out non stop. We thought it is quite serious and need stitches...Luckily, this time, GOD did send Angel to protect Iz.

I really do hope that both of them esp Iz won't got permanent scar....Otherwise, no more 'leng chai' liao. It is really hard to keep an eyes on both boys.........maybe, should hire 2 maids to watch them 24 hours :)

9 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Poor boys. I usually close the bathroom door when it is wet. At least the children stop to open the door and walk in.

Wen said...

ouch! i feel so pain after seeing ur boys photos.. luckily not that bad and serious!

Health Freak Mommy said...

That looks painful, ouch! Even with 2 maids, I can guarantee you accidents will still happen coz I once had 2 maids!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

pain pain!!

boys alws tend to have more incidents than girls hor...my son is also like that!

Audrey said...

Luckily not seriously hurt. Hope no scar, like you said. :)

Chinneeq said...

oh dear..luckily din hit on head ler..that is most important!!

MamaJo said...

Mybabybay: The door is close, just Jona always rushing open and immediately run inside without check properly or 'brake'.....

Wen: Yup....always bang here and there

Healthfreakmommy: Ha,ha..true true, no matter how careful we are right?

Ling that's me: I guess because boys more naughty and daring

Tot's mom: Jona so far ok from outside...but, Isaac, am not too sure at the moment....

MummytoQiQi: And eyes too.......

Sweetpea said...

youch! but believe me, you hire half a dozen of maids pun, kids will be kids. my mum says 'mm dit mm dai'...i had my fair share and battle wounds to show, but i am me today :)

hope they are better now :)

MamaJo said...

Sweetpea: He,he..true, but, really a bit heartache seeing their scar...me too, got 3 stitches myself under my chin :)