Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Content of a Letter

Jona love doing Art & Craft or drawing. He just won't get bored of it compare to Iz. And, I think my decision of sending him to Art class really worth the money as nowadays, I just need to keep filling up my drawer with recycle papers. And, he didn't draw on the wall anymore!!! He just changed......

From times to times, he just love to draw something and then, write some message on it, either attention to me or Dadi or Aunty Flora, and then, request to have envelope and stamp to mail it out.

Writing all these letters and messages really boost his vocabulary skill as well as writting skill(I guess practise do make it perfect one day). I must admit that I quite impressed with his reading. He can read most of the children story book(most of the words) and also able to write a sentence, even though the handwritting ~ really no eyes see lor as well as never wanted to correct or re-write it nicely again. Just simply jump from one section to another like ROCKET(from bottom to up). When I try to correct him, he will just simply said "Mmm...never mind ar"
Here is one of it that I manage to snap:

"Mom, I love You. I got a game. You choose a animal. Which animal you like.....In the box got, Fish, Turtle and Butterfly.......

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah..now learn to write letter liao ah? next time for gf one...not for mummy...HAHAHA!

Wen said...

he is very clever!

MamaJo said...

MummytoQiQi: Hehe....I think he will start using MSN or sms....learning now

Wen: He just love reading and writing compare to Isaac....