Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Favourite Place....

I couldn’t deny that ZOO is Jona & Iz’s favorite place to visit. Counting it back, it has been a yearly event for our family. And, to be honest, I don’t really fancy going to ZOO seeing those skinny or weak animals which is really being malnutrition and not proper taken care of, not forgetting lot of empty cages.

Now, the Zoo Management even promoting a lifetime card to visit ZOO unlimited rather than paying for ticket per entry. Mmmm….should I get those card for my kids?

Happy Smile....

Aiyoohhhh....why my eyes can't open ar??

Will the Elephant jump out...?


Let me feed, let me feed...

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

I haven't been to Zoo Negara for a long long time. Where issit now?

MamaJo said...

Michelle: Still somewhere in Wangsa Maju...I would advice you not to go there, should go Taiping Zoo - better.