Friday, February 10, 2006

Mummy or Nanny better in handling Isaac Noel?

During CNY, I took a week off from work, just to take care of Isaac Noel - since nanny want additional 2 days off....

Not said I compare my skill with nanny, I know my skill in handling Isaac or Jona is still 'cha sui' one...of course Isaac's nanny is better than me (she has 4 kids ler)....But, few reasons make me think twice whether she is capable of handling Isaac or not....

1. I told her that Isaac can manage to drink up to 5 oz at home and during CNY, I manage to feed Isaac 5 oz every 3 hours...But, when Isaac went to nanny house this week, drop back to 4oz and sometimes, only 2oz or 2 and half oz after 3 hours. I'm not sure whether nanny have no patient in feeding Isaac or what?? Just make mummy worry so much....or maybe, because of different teat....Nanny feed Isaac using Anakku special teat (made from silicone). If Isaac dont' suck, the milk won't flow out.....But, back home, I tried to use same teat, but, just not successful, so, I switch it back to Pigeon teat - rubber teat, and Isaac LOVE it so much (nanny dislike rubber teat, cause after steam for several time, find it have kind of smell - she said, scared long term, cause cancer wo)

2. During CNY, Isaac start to stop feeding at night..Maybe, day time too full (being fed by mummy)....but, after went back to nanny, Isaac start again feeding at night. Does it mean that Isaac is not full at day time? I really black out, cause Jona never feed at night..So, Isaac could be my first experience......also, every day, Isaac back home, immediately cry for milk and sleep...can drink up to 6oz - 7 oz before night sleep??!!

3. And, if I go travel, putting Isaac at nanny care for a week, once I bring Isaac back home, I find that he will reduce weight. Not that heavy when carry him??

But, of course on top of all these, nanny really has good heart and patient...never see her got angry...and she is very hygiene too...Isaac take bath twice at nanny home, but, back home, ha,ha..mummy very very lazy, only once....but, of course, did wipe Isaac from time to time, and wipe thoroughly before sleep lar...

Guess, since I request nanny to take care of Isaac, I need to trust her in taking care of Isaac and doesn't need to doubt so much.....maybe, I just need to be relax and not over thinking....

1 comment:

Babysmooches said...

You know, I too tend to think that nobody is in better care than my mum and me! Up to the extent that I feel that hubby is not capable at all :P