Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My little Jona - First day at kinder

This morning, while still blur blur at work, my mum called me up(at the moment, she is in Sarawak with my darling Jonathan). She asking for my opinion of which kindy(kindergarden) to enroll Jona(just temporary upon my request for 2 mths).....

Kindy in Sarawak is really cheap compare to KL. But, I really not sure of the level yet, cause it is my mum who did the research.....

She told me " This morning, I asked Jona to carry his little bag and walk to one of the kindy. He seem so happy and walk, jump and sing all the way. Then, at the kindy, he seem to be enjoy so much the friend and environment there.....When I went to another kindy, Jona seem to be ok - no crying and willing to be left alone".....

After discussed with my mum, I hang up the call. Just sitting there for a while and wondering...."is mummy little boy grown up already?" Suddenly, I just realise that I have been too protective of my Jona..He seem to be so happy to go to kindy while his 'lousy' mummy keep thinking he is not big enough or old enough to go to kindy, scared he can't protect himself, blah,blah,blah...come x1001 excuse......when thinking of it, I feel like time is moving so fast and without realise my Jona now, attend temporary kindy in Sarawak with so much joy and fun!!!

Maybe, I should enroll him at kindy nearby my house when he back to KL.......The reason, why I delay enroll him because he still young (now 2.5 yrs old) and I don't want him to be pressure at school. I just want him to have fun playing and enjoying his life before the real school started......maybe, my thinking is old....I'm not too sure about it now ....

Another thing, now, kindy fee in KL is so expensive....checking the price...for first registration fee, I have to pay RM 1100 and every mth - RM 180.....wow.....meaning, I have to put aside additional RM 3080 just for Jona schooling (not real schooling yet).....how about when proper schooling time???

No comments: