Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HFMD


Wowww...it really scared me off when my mum called me up end of last Friday, while I still in the midst of sleeping mood.....

She is panic and wanted to come back to KL immediately after the HFMD situation getting worst in Sarawak....My sister kindy close for 2 weeks with immediate effect after one of her student got infected with HFMD...Of course, parents of smaller kids getting worry just like me lar...but, for my sis, she is really happy cause it mean out of sudden, she got 2 weeks holiday ler......she said just feel so relax from hearing toddler running here and there, or jump or fall or whatever they did, really drive her crazy lor.... :P happy for her too.....

But, not for my mum...She really love Jona so much that she scared Jona might get infected, and she want to protect him by coming back to KL the soonest the possible(which too bad, all flight is fully book until Wed - 8th March)...poor grandma....panic and worry till the day arrived!

So, stop schooling for Jona after 1 mths.....

Why my mum so worried is because end of Feb, out of sudden, after the HFMD outbreak, Jona still go schooling and back from school, he sudden got fever(not so high), throat a bit inflammed and running nose.....Bring him to see paed and confirm it is just a normal fever which might due to playing with water lor......ha,ha.....Grandma just let her grandson play with water after bath...Jona just like acting as 'Kipper - the dog'....

No matter how....I really can't wait for 2moro to come, cause my darling Jonathan will be back!! Hurray...his daddy got excited already..keep talking "my darling Jona will be back in 4 days, 3 days, 2 days...." and this morning, "Jona will be back tomorrow lor".."can't wait ler"..."i will kiss and hug him first compare to you"......can see daddy excitment of his son finally back to KL after 1.5 mths in Sibu....

Actually, HFMD outbreak is not too bad ler, at least, my Jonathan back to KL earlier rather than coming back on April.....kah,kah..pity my mum lar on the other side...she want to stay longer and have fun with her friends.....

But, definitely she will going back again soon......with Jonathan!! (pokai his mummy ;) )

No comments: