Friday, March 03, 2006

Working hour: 8 - 5pm

Previously, my working hour is 9 -6pm...at first, can't really see the impact of having same working hour with most of people out there...until I move to new house (jurassic park -as my colleague said) and have Isaac Noel in my life.....

Rushing to send and fetch Isaac in the beginning really put tone of stress and pressure on myself...until 'beh tahan' anymore....who said can tahan? Wake up early morning (sacrifice my sleep) and send him to nanny house -> beat traffic hour to reach office in time -> start working pressure/stress from boss -> leave office MUST sharp 6pm and fetch Isaac around 7pm (otherwise, nanny pull long face).....

So, end up, asked everyone involve (hubby and boss) to compromise....To boss: request change office hour to 8-5pm -> reason: being really stress up..think will effect my work performance in long run....immediately agree...hurray!!! yes!! mission 1: completed! To hubby, ask him to send Isaac to nanny house in the morning, so, I don't have to rush here and there, and can slowly 'warm up' and prepare to go to work directly....pity me. Agree immediately...YES!! Mission 2: completed!

So, it has been almost 1 mth I start new working hour...the pressure and stress of traffic hour really reduce dramatically....hubby said, can see my smiling face back again and didn't heard that I keep complain day and night once reach home...no more bad temper......he can feel that I really happy with new working hour...of course lar!

Who said not happy...let me tell you....

I wake up around 6.30 cause my alarm clock - Isaac Noel will bilbla,bilbla on his bed....then, start brushing teeth,etc and kiss Isaac, play with him for a while, instructed hubby what to inform nanny...off to work around 7.15am.....used NKVE(even though have to pay extra RM 3.70) but, guess worth the pressure in traffic jam...arrive office around 7.50am ler!! work, work, work..then, around 5pm, back - he,he....reach nanny house around 5.30 or 5.35pm....so early....

If I want to do something else before fetching Isaac, I have plenty of time.....no more rushing to beat the time or traffic.....

Cool ler.....30 min, from PJ to Puchong...imagine!!..That's why I really LOVE my new working hour.....hope it will last and not just temporary.....

No comments: