Friday, October 06, 2006

2 minor 'incidents'

In one year period, around Isaac nanny house, I met with 2 'minor' accident....not really big deal actually, but, just think of remind myself....

Nanny house is opposite to playground, as you know, lot of children either playing swing, football, etc...

One afternoon, after fetching Isaac, and only drive 20km/j, suddenly, a boy kick the ball so far that it roll to main road (imagine how strong his kick - good footballer in future, he,he) and just coincidence, roll under beneath of my car....I didn't realise it, cause busy talking and playing with Isaac while driving slowly passing the housing area. Suddenly, heard loud 'boommm'..both me and Isaac got a SHOCK and immediately I stop my car and see....only realise the ball roll underbeneath and my car run over it....can see all boys in the field show dissapointed face....SORRY, not mean too...

Next day, no one is playing football in the field, but, following day, guess some parent bought new ball gua..they happily start playing again....

I told my hubby this incident and he said, I should buy new ball for them....what?!! Hello, it is not my fault and somemore, I'm not millionaire ler....if every day like this...habis lor.. i better change job to become a banker/printing money by myself...he,he....

Yesterday, another incident happen just before I reached nanny house. After making a corning quite slowly and on correct lane, I guess with 40km/j, suddenly see one boy cycle bicycle so fast (like Shumey), and he is on my lane!! When he see me, suddenly he got panic and try to stop his bicycle which unluckily, not able to do so, and 'BANG' into my car so hard...but, he is lucky, cause I already stop my car and hoping he is able to do so..who know...then, I go down from the car, and asked whether he is ok and wanted me to send him home...while rubbing his leg and adjust his bicycle, he complain...*I sudah nak stop, basikal saya ada brek, cuma awak #@!$%@* ...can heard that he complain that I'm wrong but with very small voice (he just little boy around age of 8 - malay boy)....

How daring boy nowdays??!! And, the neighbour around Isaac nanny house saw this incident, told me that it is really dangerous and the kids always cycle on main road without precautious....

Really hoping in future, my darling Jona or Isaac Noel won't doing that all by themselves without mummy or daddy supervising...

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

wah...so dangerous hor...

Hope it is not too late to wish your No2 HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY !!!!

MamaJo said...

thanks Chanel!! For Isaac, we didn't really organise 'birthday party' as for Jona....will compensate when he is older :p