Thursday, December 07, 2006

World War IV...??!!

Yesterday nite, I really have a shocked! Not because of anything lar...it is about my young princes - Isaac Noel. In mommy + daddy + anyone mind, all see little Isaac as a gentle, humble and the most important 'cute cute baby'.

Never to my imagination, yesterday, I really see with my own eyes that Isaac start 'fighting' with his ko ko and fierce some more....

All started from mommy: "Aiyah"...actually, I love to watch 'You Fu' drama series from Singapore mah (from 7 - 8pm)...kesian mommy ler, I only got chance to watch this due to time conveience....

And little Isaac so naughty, just purposely go and press the channel (he just love to do it), so, Ko Ko help mommy to press it back (when mommy order Ko Ko to do so) since he just play nearby....Finally, Ko Ko might get upset of keep helping mommy change the channel back and can't concentrate playing his shape and shape house, immediately block the tv view so, Isaac couldn't press it, and Jona take own action: of pushing Isaac away so hard. And, little Isaac just fell down. Isaac got angry and crying (as usual, ask for mommy help)...before I could go over and carry Isaac, so sudden, Isaac sit on his own and 'grab' ko ko birdie so hard ler...just like tiger kill his prey (with fierce expression on his face - like 'tak puas hati' of being bully by his KoKo all the while)....then, Ko Ko just go and complain to everyone that Isaac 'grab' his birdie lor.... :P

I have a feeling that 'World War IV' is starting in my house liao.... **alamak**

Anyway, as mommy, it is really nice to see that Isaac start to protect himself rather than keep being bully by Jona since day 1, I bring Isaac back home from hospital.... Isaac need to learn self-defence soon or later....

No comments: