Thursday, January 25, 2007

Conversation....

Finally, mama can really feel a bit of relieve....Jona start to communicate with us smoothly...Nowdays, Jona can have simple conversation with us without any problem or needing any body languages. I guess Jona is 'category' as slow talker - start only at 3+..

Isaac crying wanting to snatch Jona's toy:

Jona: "Isaac, no cry..."
Isaac still crying..
Jona: "Good boy, Isaac, Good boy..no cry, ok? " "Nah..." Give him other toys..
Immediately Isaac stop crying
(Walau ler, if now, mama go and 'pujuk' Isaac, sure cannot one. Jona so good huh?)

Yesterday night, my car got small accident - bang into our house automatic gate, due to Isaac accidentaly press the button while I driving into the car porch...looking at my car

Jona: "Mommy, what's happen?" Looking at my face
Mama: "Nothing, Jona. Just looking at the damage lor"
Jona: "Mommy, no sad"
See I didn't reply..
Jona: "Mommy, no cry, ok?" (while patting my hair)
Mama: ???? he,he, my boy so good one ler..can comfort mommy lor

Jona really changed a lot nowdays.....grow up lor...aiyoohhh....

No comments: