Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cheeky, Sad...that's his expression!!

Isaac Noel - meaning like to make people laugh/smile on christmas day (guess that's why he is so adorable)!! Nowadays, everywhere he goes, he just know how to do 'PR' - he is really good. Even mommy also lose to him in this matter. Everyone just love him so much esp. nanny + her family = 'KING' - never cane or scold him at all **spin my head**

*Don't scold me, ok?*

See, he just know how to make pity on him....and when I really angry with him for being naughty by showing him my angry face, he will do this:-

Isaac : mi, mi....shake his head a bit & SMILE, making sound 'Hi,Hi'...

*Don't be angry mommy, see*

So, at the end, hug and kiss him lor....

Nowadays, he is the culprit of disturbing his ko ko a lots! And, when Ko Ko angry, Isaac just bend down and show his butt butt to Ko Ko - to cane him **roll my eyes** Really naughty like rascal...

Anyway, I do enjoy so much their companion....cause time flies fast and soon, all these will be memories forever...

No comments: