Friday, April 11, 2008

How Sweet & Lovely.......

Recently, Iz just love to take photo album and look at it....funny part, he only choose his own photo album. Yeah, I did separate few photo albums - one for Jona, one for Iz, and together, as well as family.....I don't know how he know, but, he just know that blue photo album is belong to him.

So, here is the cute conversation between me and Iz - regarding the content of his photo album:-

His 1st Photo Album - contain his photo from day 1; even inside the OT (fhuiyoo...luckily, my gynae so sporting and allowed us to snap some pic, of course lor, think about it, the surgery cost us a BOMB!) But, it worth the memories....


Iz: Momi, why the baby open his mouth big big one?
Momi: Ooo...dr need to suck the fluid from baby mouth
Iz: Momi, where is momi? How come no Momi one?
Momi: *Smiling* Momi lying on the table for Dr to 'open' up...see momi tummy - pointing to my tummy


Iz: Momi, why the baby sleep there one?
Momi: Ooo...because Iz so tired, so, Iz sleep on Iz own bed
Iz: But, where is Momi? I want Momi **and wanted to start crying liao*
Momi: Momi in momi recovery room


Iz: Momi, why no Iz one?
Momi: *Smile* Got, this is Iz, when Iz is baby
Iz: Ooooo....(feel so happy)



Iz: Momi, how come no Momi one?
Momi: Got Dadi with Iz mah - point to Dadi
Iz: No, no..I don't want Dadi. I want Momi (and start to scream and crying saying he doesn't want Dadi but want Momi)
Momi: Got, got, just that for this picture, Momi take photo (and open to next photo and show him: Momi and Iz)

Iz: yeah, yeah, Momi and Iz, Momi and Iz

See.....so sweet of him ler.....every pictures, definitely must see momi one, if not, he will feel bad and start to cry....Ha,ha...so inseparable. My sweet little darling....

6 comments:

Wai Wai said...

Jo, Isaac so cling to you?? I tot girls like to cling to mommies, don't know little guys like mommy too, what happen to all the daddies.. must be real jealous loh..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Lots of sweet memories in the album. Emily also love to look her bro and her baby album.

Wen said...

ya, so sweet leh, sometimes my kids will also look at their photo albums..how time flies when i look at those photos..

did u hv 3 c section?

Chinneeq said...

shiok ler see back last time punya photo :) Jo, cepat join the mickey/minnie mouse team ler...

Audrey said...

Aiyo, if daddy hears, sure heart pain, knowing son prefers mommy than him all the time! ;)

MamaJo said...

Wai wai: Ha,ha...that's why lor...don't know why Isaac, esp cling to me like super UHU...something really feel 'rimas' but, just love the feeling..ha,ha

Mybabybay: Funny and cute hor....so adorable..I tho of stop printing my photo but when seeing Isaac action, plan to print again liao...

Wen: True, and it just become our sweet memories....Yup, I have 3 C sections with 2 babies :P

MummytoQiQi: Ha,ha...I wish you the best....I don't think I can catch the mickey/minnie liao....too old for it lor...he,he

Tot's mom: That's why my hubby keep complaining say I brain wash my kids ler....said, when mommy back from travelling..they all immediately forgot daddy at all...kah,kah....