Monday, November 17, 2008

Shopping - Outcome

Have been pretty busy since I back from Bangkok - so many things to manage, handle(kids, work, housechores, etc).....really headache.....but, after thinking of the things that I bought from Bangkok, all is worthwhile.........

I thought that I have manage to control myself from buying things anymore....but, who know, when see the things so cheap in Bangkok, my hands just started to feel 'itchy' again.......
This is the most proud item that I bought.....I really love it so much, it so nice and then, I can use it to decorate my house when Chinese New Year arrived. Not need to do much cleaning, except tidying some red ribbon....And, I thought I can start decorate my house since my 2 princes is growing up liao, and who know, esp Iz, just crazy over the light. He just ON and OFF it non stop till I give up.....and, guess what, everything only cost me RM 55!!!


And, some other things for my kids and nephew and nieces...All really cheap wor....Clipper only RM 1 each, and the t-shirt(100% cotton) only RM 8 per piece. And, the accessories like note pad, etc, only cost me RM 3.90 per pack which contain lots of items as you can see.

Not forgetting wind chime - only RM 13......to make more noise - prevent me from hearing crazy neigbours talking/complaints!!

Except the magnets, cost me quite a lot, RM 2.70 per piece but, since everyone got souvenior, I need to buy for my mom right? And, not forgetting hubby - who forever only wear original HardRock shirt........
Good shopping ler, and I only end up spending around RM 200+.......ha,ha..who wanna join me for shopping in Bangkok again??

3 comments:

Wai Wai said...

Wah, mamajo you really a shopping queen meh... I think I will do the same if I happen to go there LOL

Wen said...

i must go bangkok edi!!!

MamaJo said...

Waiwai: Ha,ha..same same lor...the things there really cheap lor....of course, not mention the branded stuff...

Wen: Go lar, bring your kids alone, sure they will like it...trust me....esp Iris, got lot of cute cute stuff ler