Monday, November 03, 2008

Travel: Shopping, shopping...

Times for me to travel again after 'stop' for a month.......and, you know what, the feeling is just so different, indeed, I seem to miss my frequent travelling....ha,ha...when I travel too extensive, I just feel so tired, but, then, when I don't travel that frequent, now, I start to miss travelling. Human is always Human....
Of course, if ask me to choose between travel or stay at home with my kids, I still firm with my answer: Stay at home with my kids!!!

This time, it is slightly different mainly because I got companion to travel with me - my colleague and to Bangkok!!!

And, I can shopping esp at night......mmm, I really do miss Bangkok, my favourite dessert: Water chestnut with cempadak.

This morning, Jona told me: "Momi, you go Bangkok, remember buy for me Transformer sticker okie?"
And, for little Iz, "Momi, you go today, when you coming back?" "Coming back faster ok?"

6 comments:

Sasha said...

ooh bangkok is a good place to shop! and they're so cute. one ask for sticker one ask for momi to come back faster

mybabybay said...

I want Transformer too!! Enjoy yourself.

Wen said...

wah, get to shop in bangkok!!! happy holiday wor!!!

Mummy to QiQi said...

now the boys are bigger, so travelling not so worry yea when u leave them behind.

IMMomsDaughter said...

I know what you mean! Travel also complain, no travel also complain. LOL. Have fun!

MamaJo said...

Sasha: He,he....nowadays, kid really know what they want...always asking buying this and that....

Mybabybay: He,he....Tim's transformer Bee is nicer ler...

Wen: When you will be going ar?

MummytoQiQi: But, still missing them a lot, and still aiming to be able to stay at home :P

Immomsdaughter: Ha.ha....true true...