Thursday, February 05, 2009

Angpow...Angpow....

This year I can really see some difference with my princes in term of receiving angpows....


"Mommy, Mommy, you must give people lot lot of angpows. Then, when Iz go people house, they will give me lot lot of angpows" said Iz with a cheeky smile when I ask him to dress up so we can go 'pa nian'.....

Not only that, when my family or relatives give angpows to them, they automatic will say Thank You, and immediately run to my room to put their angpows in their own bag(don't know where they get those DVD transparent plastic bag from), otherwise, they will pass the angpow to me but with comment "Mommy, you keep for me this angpow ok, and later back home, you pass it back to me, okie?"
You say, they grown up already or not?? Anyway, this year, Chinese New Year, it is really a tiring + enjoyable year for me.....ha,ha...maybe, I have to admit that I'm getting old already or because of my princes has grown up, so, we travel more rather than choose which family side we celebrate our CNY. This year, we celebrate our CNY in my hometown first before fly back to KL and then, proceed to my InLaw house the following day....

No matter how, I think celebrate CNY in my hometown is the best ever, ha,ha...can see lots of fireworks sparkling in the sky and strike midnight, lots of fire crackers being played even though it is not so noisy compare to previous year (only last for 15 mins)......Like my mom say "Got noisy firecrackers or not, it doesn't really bother you, as both your KL princes sleep never being bothered or being distrupted by the sound and still can sleep so peacefully".......It is true, till today, they still haven't really see real fire crackers being play during midnight except lion dance.....

And, the worst part, I even dare to forget to give my nephew and nieces their angpows!!!! Careless me (have already prepare it nicely), end up, still brought the angpows back with me to KL......HA,HA.....

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I still owe you some angbao packets for your mum's collection!

Harley Square said...

Hi Josephine,
Any AngPow for me ??

michelle@mybabybay said...

Did you ask your boys what they want to do with the angpows?

MamaJo said...

Ling That's Me: No worries at all..take your times.

HarleySquare: If you come my house :)

Mybabybay: They only say, keep it, without saying how to keep it....mmmmm

Babysmooches said...

yes yes yes agree agree agree... our own hometown always better!