Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Song Writer....

I enrolled Jona into music class since he is 5 yrs old and now, he is in MusicMaker class. What surprise me nowadays is he knows how to write a song!!! And, even sing it out, of course using his ‘own’ tune and lyrics.

First song: THE SHEEP SONGS

The Sheep is Eating Baa 3X
The sheep is sleping{sleeping} Baa 3X
I love sheep and you!!!
Love sheep. Let’s go to the garder{garden}. See 3X
We are going to see the sheep.
We love sheep. Baa 3X
And we love sheep
All the man, lady and kids to love sheep!! I am a sheep.

Second Song:
THE BIRD SONGS


The bird is flying go{up} (3X)
The bird have{lay} a {an}egg. YA!! (3X)
Because if it have a {an}egg than we have more birds, YAHOO (3X)
We have a lot of birds in the bird nest and we love baby bird. Yahoo.
All the man, lady and kids to{too} love bird. I am a bird.


Does he has potential to become song writer? Haha….Anyway, he just loves to write and either I need to improve his grammar and spelling or I need to send him to English enrichment class….And, I should have ask him to play that lyrics on his keyboard.....

3 comments:

Wen said...

yes! big time!

MamaJo said...

Hehe....hope so...and now, cracking my head to think how to convince Iz turn to learn keyboard :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Not bad eh Jona, good job!