Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ouch....it's painful!!

My sis is a primary school teacher and teaches a naughty class, which the student family background is not so good. While we shopping in Taipei recently, my sis saw this cute cane, and it is so cheap that she bought it.
When she test it on my palm, and she didn't properly hit on the specific target, it end up hitting on my big thumb as well as some part of my palm...Imagine the pain!!! My tear just drops freely without needing to think of any sad stories....It is really so painful and within a seconds, it develop a hematoma(how you called it - bruises) on my big thumb.
Wow, I guess the prison guard is using this kind of cane to cane the prisoner??

I just told my sis that if she really need to use it, just make sure she 'shoot' the right target and not simply cane it.....and seem she forgot to bring it back with her recently, at the moment, I used it to cane my sons buttock....ha,ha

5 comments:

Wen said...

i personally think its better not to use this cane. wat if it accidently hurt the students like u? dai wok ler.. just my 2 cts ya

Blast said...

Interesting... i mean the cane

MamaJo said...

Wen: Don't worry....my sis dare not use it as well, cause the student even fierce than her and even threaten to ask his 'geng' to talk to my sis....just use as pointer lor

Kuchingian: Thanks for dropping by!! Can I link to your blog? The cane is really creative - can use to cane as well as pointer :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

I hv that cane too! My canes are used to threaten my gals more than to hit them. But when they are really really naughty and disobedient, they will surely kena from me!

Wai Wai said...

I saw this "cane", according to our tour guide, they use it to beat mattresses wor...

Better ask your sis not to use this on her students...may cause unnecessary injuries..