Monday, June 23, 2008

Princess Eviana is born

Last week is really a hectic week for me - travelling and team building in Trolak.....but, end of the week, I got a really surprise and HAPPY new!!! Yup, I become 'YI YI' again for Gabriel's newborn sister.....Last Friday, 20th June 2008, my sister (Aunty Flora) give birth to a healthy and normal little princess which she decide to name her 'Eviana'.....

She is so cute and give me a nice and sweet welcome smile when I snap her picture......Definitely, she will be pampered by all of us (esp my family, and my mom)...

Why not? Since I don't have princess, then, I can treat her as my precious princess...and I have reason to go shopping buying girlie stuff now, he,he....and at the moment, she is our youngest princess from my side of family.....

Truly welcome our lil princess Eviana....can't wait to see her again this weekend, have even 'invest' some gold bracelet for her....and Jona just can't stop stroke lil Eviana during a visit to see her in the hospital........

Suddenly, feel so urge to hug and carry a baby.....the feeling is so nice..

9 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

she looks so sweet :)
my hubby asked me if we shld have a 3rd one, but after looking at our finance, we decided not to.
hw abt u ? :)

Chinneeq said...

so sweet your niece's name.

chanelwong said...

soo cute....your boy adores her yar...

Time to rethink of another one?

michelle@mybabybay said...

Eviana is a very beautiful name.

Wen said...

she looks so fair and beautiful la!

MamaJo said...

Ling that's me: Don't worry too much about finance if both of you ready to go for it...as for me, at the moment, I have to 'STOP' due to work commitment...if I ever resign, I will consider to have 3rd one..he,he...

Mummytoqiqi: Have you prepare a name for your boys?

Chanelwong: Jona love the baby most....ha,ha..can't due to work commitment :P

Mybabybay: Thank you, my sis definitely proud of her princess

Wen: Ha,ha..her mouth look exactly like her daddy lor....

Blast said...

I agree with you that it feels nice to be able to hold a baby.

Blast said...

I agree with you that it feels nice to be able to hold a baby.

Wai Wai said...

It's so nice to look at other babies and in your heart a soft voice whispering to you "should I have another one", normally my desire will vanished when I hear babies crying.. it reminds me of sleepness nights and zombies work days....