Tuesday, October 07, 2008

'6 + 9' = LOVE

Have you hear of this simple calculation before? It is so simple & easy!! I learn this from lil Iz. He teach me this......

While we waiting for Jona to finish his music class, Iz found this 2 alphabets near the toy basket. First, he show me number 6 and ask me to read it, then, he show me number 9. And, suddenly, he told me " Momi, see, a heart shape" with a proud smile......



"Wow" is my expression as I didn't imagine Iz could be so creative or so loving......I guess he try to tell me - He LOVE me. How sweet of him.

Sometimes I just really underestimate my sons capabilities or creativeness..

5 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

69 is also a symbol of sex...:P

MamaJo said...

Mybabybay: Huh? Is it? I didn't know about it....he,he....

Chinneeq said...

melt liao la your heart!

Something About Us said...

so sweet~
hmm...I think I also read somewhere that 69, is like a position ... :P

- Ling

MamaJo said...

MummytoQiQi: He,he...he always love his mommy more than his daddy, but, nowadays, he also start to love his daddy liao.... :)

You'll never walk alone: Wei, thanks for dropping by ler.....I just got to know of it....really paisei ler...