Tuesday, October 28, 2008

That's why I want to have at least 2 kids!!

It is really quite a lonely world if a child is the only boy/girl to their parent. I have a colleague who is the only daughter to her parent, and she told me that she really feel so lonely as no one to talk too, as well as all her attitude/the way she dress/etc, is influence from her friend.

Geeee.....and, I can see that reflect on my 2 boy boy....he,he...whenever they are together, I bet my house is upside down, and all those screaming either coming from me of scolding them, or from themselves, while playing happily for 5 mins, and fighting for another 5 mins.......

And, especially, when I sent Jona to his enrichment classes, and while awaiting for Jona to finish it, it is only left me and Iz alone.....and trust me, Iz really behave so well, till I myself couldn't believe it!!! Iz can let me order Maggi goreng and eat peacefully all by myself without interupted me at all and while eating, I can even send my car for car washing.....
Imagine, he just play by himself, or eat his own snack......Same goes for Jona, when Iz is not around, he just behave so well, and it is really so easy for me to do my weekly marketing as well....

But, but, when 1 + 1 = 2 are together, I just dont' know why, it become so difficult to manage them. Iz become so cranky, and Jona become so naughty. It make me behave like crazy woman scolding or warning them, not to do this and that....Does this apply to your kids as well?

But, one thing that make me no regret of having my 2 princes is, no matter how, having them, really make my life so meaningful, happier and cheerful(I don't mind at all when my neighbours complain that my house is so noisy or whatever)......Otherwise, the house will be so empty and quiet hor?

8 comments:

Wen said...

doesnt matter and i oso agree on at least having 2 kids and it will be noisier than only 1 child. thats my personal opinion

Something About Us said...

no doubts about it, I am like a crazy woman screaming after my 2 kids. but I enjoy the process bcuz they make my day so fulfilled :)

- Ling

chanelwong said...

no matter how crazy life can be but still you love them a lot right..

if quiet also susah...

michelle@mybabybay said...

They play together and they fight together. That's the fun part of growing together. Sometimes if they fight, I just let them do it until they fed up. :P

Babysmooches said...

hehe... i scream after my 2 kids as well, but when they're asleep, they're like angels and makes me guilty of all those screaming. :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

Haha, same here. Whenever Alycia goes for her ballet class, Sher will be so quiet.... and Sher will be missing her cheh cheh so much... but when Alycia's back, the house will be upside down and noisy again!

IMMomsDaughter said...

It's true what you say 1+1=Double Trouble. Ha ha but then, I would agree it's a lonely world if you're the only child. I should know, I'm one!

MamaJo said...

Wen: Ha,ha...both my neighbours doesn't understand and feel it so irritate...

Something about us: Ling, I truly agree with you...ha,ha..the madness and craziness...fhuuiyoo...will only end when they are asleep.

Chanelwong: He,he..true lor..pity those can't get preggie that easy...

Mybabybay: Can ar? Mine one, will fight teruk teruk one....till I have to tell them - stop....mine, 2 boys ler..very agrressive

Babysmooches: True, true..and keep wondering how long will be able to hug and kisses and scolding them......

Healthyfreakmommy: 1 + 1 = mess up...he,he...you are lucky wei...got 3 princess to play with :P

Immomsdaughter: Wow, you are alone?? Geee..I really don't have that feeling lor, but, can see my neighbour, the only son....everyday, play alone or with daddy....so pitiful lor...and never mix around as well...It make me wonder how blessing me to have 2 boys and both of them have each others :)