Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mr.Cheeky

Cheeky boy, cheeky boy ~ that's the nickname we called Iz nowadays instead of 'Dustbin collector'.
He just being so cheeky but yet, so caring esp toward his soft toy (**slap my forehead**). Sometimes, he even tell me and my mom, to be quiet as his DOG is sleeping, and must talk softly!!
But, I do remember that I read from some articles saying, if the boy love soft toys, meaning, he is not 'feminine' instead in future, he will be a family man or caring gentleman....True or not?? Ha,ha....
And, while I was so busy managing my mom and Jona last weekend (due to diarrhea + vomiting), don't know where he get my sunglasses and wear it without my knowledge....and, Ta Ta, Ta....my sis took some of the photos and show to me, telling me "This is your cheeky boy ar!!" "See so handsome ler, so bergaya some more with milk bottle!!"

+++ He so good in talking.......

This morning, he talk to my mom:

Iz: Grandma, you don't make milk milk for me ok?
GM: Why?
Iz: You old already
GM: Old still can mix milk mah
Iz: Cannot, cannot, you don't know how to make 'NEW' nen nen for me. I want 'NEW' nen nen..I want Momi make NEW nen nen for me...

One night on the way to do some marketing for grocery(inside the car):

Jona: Grandma old already, can go heaven (all these while, we tell the kids that when we all get old one day, die, will go heaven)....
Iz: Grandma, Grandma, you go heaven. Remember to bring back to me a lot, lot of GOLF BALL, okie?

You say, should I send to 'Reader Digest' or 'Funniest TV Show'?

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Now how did he associate heaven with golf ball. *puzzled*

Babysmooches said...

golf balls from heaven? hehehe

MamaJo said...

Mybabybay & Babysmooches: Ha,ha...I told Jona that Heaven is a nice place to go, it is a BIG house, and got everything that he want, cause it is GOD home sweet home, etc....and, Isaac end up, thought Heaven is GOD house, which you can go up and down as you want and get the thing he love....

p/s: He crazy over any kind of balls!!!