Monday, January 12, 2009

Let me serve you, Darling....

Dadi say, since boy boy are big enough, so, they don't need to use baby wipes to clean their feet anymore ~ it won't be clean. He did mention this to me several times, but, me as lazy Momi still prefer to use baby wipes ~ as both Jona & Iz, their immune system are not so strong, and they so easily catch cold or cough if suddenly being spray with water esp during night when they are ready to go to sleep.

Until I saw this pictures in my mobile phone one morning, only I knew Dadi really meant it to do the washing by himself.

"WAW", Dadi really love his 2 princes so much, till willing to take extra effort to wash their little feet to make sure it is clean and dry ~ even ready with the towel hang on to his shoulder. Ha,ha....I bet Dadi really don't mind to be his 2 Baobei servant at all.


Dadi, sometimes, you just pamper your 2 boy boy too much but guess that's Jona & Iz's Dadi anyway.

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, your 2 boys are really like siu yeh jai (prince) wor!

MamaJo said...

HealthFreakMommy: + like to ordering and scolding Momi + Dadi as well **piak**

Chinneeq said...

so nice your hubby.