Monday, January 05, 2009

Visit National Memorial Park

When Dadi is off and not working, usually we will always end up either shopping around or visit some place. Don't know why, Dadi just can't stay at home and relaxing himself around. I bet he hate doing some gardening or carpenting.......

So, during New Year holiday, we end up visiting Tugu Negara!!! Both Jona & Iz just love it, keep running around, look here and there. And, esp. Iz, he just love to see the water fountain(got timer - suddenly water will shoot up & down) and keep jumping from one side to another side. Too bad, by the time we reached Tugu, it is already 11 o'clock ~ imaging the sun rise high up!!! Even when all of us, snap some photos, can see both my boy boy eyes cannot open wide, ha,ha.....But, the pond beside the Tugu, indeed is so cooling with lot of fishes and tortoises swim around happily.

Cooling place near pond



See, how excellent Dadi snap photo for Iz....
I'm a BAD photographer....

Thinking it back, it has been ages that I never visit Tugu except when I was young, around 4 years old (same age as Iz now). And, nothing has really change about it, which is nice and clean. So, I bet Jona & Iz won't be visiting Tugu anymore unless it is organise by their school, etc...If you ask me to bring them again, mmmm....I don't think so, HA,HA....

The opposite: Jona want take photo & Iz hate take photo.
We just spend around one hour there and then, off we go ~ shopping in Pavillion!!!

3 comments:

Wen said...

i havent brought the kids to tugu negara yet. maybe one fine day...

michelle@mybabybay said...

I visited Tugu once when I was in primary, it was a school excursion. Darn hot!

MamaJo said...

Wen:You should choose early morning....nice but, be ware of mossie...

Mybabybay: Ha,ha..true, true...