Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Are You A Plain Mama Just Like Me?

Ok, I got this Tag from Chanel....


Well like Chanel said, since giving birth to my lovely 2 boys, I really not so care in taking care of myself, my appearance, my look, etc, till I decided to 'close production' when Iz was 6 mths old. Then, from that onward, I will try to make sure I look nicer, wear nicer depend on situation & environment, being slim and sexy mommies to my boys...of course, all these need to be done without using lots of my money....use whatever I have to full max...but, most of the time, I'm still simple and plain mama.

You Are 51% Vain

You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!

No comments: