Thursday, August 09, 2007

Travel.....

Guess which country I will be going this time?? Yeah....it is Taiwan. Anyway, it will always be a business trip.....I still don't have that privileges yet to visit oversea country using my own money or having any family trip with 2 young boys(**raise my hand** It is really not easy at all)....Maybe, when they are big enough, then, I might consider doing it once a year..


101 Taipei? Yeap, I have visit it liao....for me, I think nothing so special about it....you can see the scenario far far away, even I think, see this kind of scenario from 'Yellow Mountain' is even better and the weather is even nicer....But, I really dislike going up so high and fast on lift (make me feeling so unwell & dizzy)...nevertheless, I got experience going 101 Taipei when people asking me lor....AND, that's the best part of business travelling :P

For Jona: This early morning, when I told him that I will be travelling again to Taipei today, immediately he said, "I want a car". And, lil Iz also say the same "Wan car".....

5 comments:

chanelwong said...

same same here..jeriel also never go overseas..n no poassport...

Mommy said...

have fun jo...while i drool over the dream of going on a holiday *sob,sob*
-Pek Imm

Health Freak Mommy said...

What are you working as, always get to travel overseas, so syiok?

chanelwong said...

josephine...also to inform you got tag for you hi hi...

MamaJo said...

Chanel: Recently, Isaac finally get his own passport! So, I can bring them anywhere anytimes liao...

Mommy: No lar Pek Imm! When travel with family, it is fun but definitely no no to business trip lor...

Health Freak Mommy: Just ordinary sales person. I rather be like you: SAHM (I'm still dreaming of it)