Monday, August 20, 2007

Wow....See...

Nowadays, I just wonder which house doesn't has computer/laptop/notebook at home.

And, since Dadi is so addict to his laptop every night, he seem to pass this 'virus' to his dearly sons - Jona and nowadays Iz. For Momi, I'm very strict - no computer/laptop whatsoever when I'm at home...he,he...maybe, because I'm facing computer screen 8 hours a day when I working in the office and I really scared to see computer screen again back home...:P

So, when Dadi back home and wanted to enjoy his 'own' world...he,he..came 2 pirates wanted to play computer too.

Jona will always win in snatching the computer from Dadi and Iz....while Jona playing so happily with the toddler game through internet, Iz could only act as audience, watching silence from side...and sometimes, Iz will make some sound like 'aaaa....' 'seeeeee....', and just play being good student while Jona explain to Iz like how to press this button, that button to make the Mickey drive fast......

Guess, both will grow up, be addict to computer too....who know, even superb than Dadi...

6 comments:

Mommy said...

little iz is so kind, just allow kor-kor to show him what the computer can do..his expression so cute!
-pek imm

michelle@mybabybay said...

I don't allow my kids to touch my notebook. I got a toy one for them to play but the screen very small only.

Chinneeq said...

my qiqi too, wanna use my computer when i online :(

Everyday Healy said...

I tout you're addicted to computer too, Don't you? So...Same interest... happy family! :)

Anyway, you've got tag!

chanelwong said...

so far jeriel not yet addicted to computer...

but i like your younger boy's reaction hi hi soo cute

MamaJo said...

Mommy: He,he..you haven't see truly Iz...sometimes, very fierce also..

Michelle: Same for me, but, Dadi just over pampered them. Coz if he let both kids play with his notebook, then, I won't pet pot pet pot abt him looking at computer more than kids..he,he

Mummy to qiqi: Then, how you distract her away? I just don't on my notebook at all when they are around....

Healy: He,he...yeah, only from 8-5pm I addicted...during office hour mah....from 5-8am, full time mommy, meaning no computer...

Chanelwong: Then, don't introduce to him so early...heard people said, computer also will transmit certain radiation which not too good for kid.