Friday, May 18, 2007

Lazy boy or over pampered??

I must write this down now, or I will be totally forgot about it....for us (myself, grandma and daddy), this is really funny...it came out from a 4 yrs old mouth....

Usually, every morning, daddy will send Jona to his school by car even though it is only few minutes walk (by car, it take only 4 mins - just one or two turning from our house)...but, due to daddy laziness, he insist on driving a car (always give 1001 reasons: too hot, so tired, etc.....)

Now, his boy, I guess inherited either his excuse or being over pampered by daddy or whole family - to be exact....

This morning, is an exceptional. Since daddy need to go outstation for few days (Thu-Sat), so, this morning, usually, the arrangement will be I will have to send Jona to school and took half day leave (morning) cause after sending Jona, I will have to send Isaac to nanny house. My working hour is 8 - 5 (unless I willing to start late and back home late - which I dont' want at all).

Few days back (me and daddy conversation):-

DH: Darling, Thu I need go outstation and be back on Sat only to rush to Gaby birthday.
Me: Huh?
DH: So, can you arrange aunty driver (the aunty that send Jona back home everyday - one way) to send Jona to school on Friday morning, 1 x only?
Me: Cannot lar...that aunty already said morning, cannot, cause it is her husband to send kid and her husband doesn't want to fetch any other kids at all.
DH: Then, how ar?
Me: I can send lor, if you want...
DH: Then, you will be late to work, cause after send Jona, you have to send Isaac too...
Me: Yalor...or, I can asked grandma to send Jona to school by walk? Grandma sure love of this idea - since she can have simple walk walk back home, exercise a bit mah...
DH: Don't wan lar...pity Jona, he will be tired...sure he dont' wan...
Me: Aiyah....you cannot pamper him too much lor..everything must use car one....let him be 'kampung boy' sometimes lar....
Blah...blah...blah...
DH: Ok lar....up to you lor...

Just now, my hubby called me:-

DH: Hello, you know what?
Me: Blur..blur...what?
DH: 'How come no car one?' ' Why ar?' 'I'm so tired'. 'Where is the car?' 'Sooooo tired'....and show moody face some more....
Me: Jona complain?
DH: Yalor...i call home just now....Jona keep complaining to grandma.....
Me: Aiyoooo....just simple walk also want to complain huh? You lar...pamper him too much...
DH: Some more hor, Jona arrived school, complain to teacher also ler
Me: Huh??!!
DH: He tell teacher 'I'm so tired'....'walk, walk'....so tired..... (smiling and laughing so loud).
Me: wow..like that also can ar....
DH: Yalor ......he tired lor..i told you already...
Me: Wei....I think hor....from next week onward, you should send Jona to school by WALK!!
DH: Me??
Me: Yalah....
DH: Yalor hor...good idea, so, I can exercise as well mah....
Me: Yalor...when weather good good lar...hot sun, dont' wan lar...pity Jona...

(he only said wan, never materialize....I know him too well liao)

See what I mean?? So young, also can complain so much liao....just one day walking ler, not too much.....imagine now at 4 yrs old, complain non stop, when big liao...sure finish lor....kah,kah...

1 comment:

chanelwong said...

very good in finding excuse...like Jeriel also ...sometimes I myself also speechless..