Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Praise, Encouragement word...

Till today, I still remember the encouragement word that my youngest sister - Caroline sent to me when I'm in the labour ward. It really touch my heart with her sincerity...

Before I delivery Jona, she sent below SMS to me:

"The power of GOD within YOU is greater than the pressures around you. Expect GOD's blessings!'

She just know that I need those word before I deliver, cause of my past experience. I really lost confident, scared, nervous, panic, all those bad feeling just poping in my mind....and these word till today, still fresh in my mind when I faced any difficulties...

I guess same goes around for everyone. Everyone need encouragement, praise, comfort, etc from time to time in their life...just like my 2 kids. Both just love momi praise so much...The more I praise them, the more they showing their talent, good behaviour or skill to me...

Like Jona (yesterday night), when I praise him sing very good, he will automatic finish singing 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' without any error or pronounce it wrongly...All correct!!

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

positive words surely helps a lot at times when we are weak...so got to praise our child more ya...haha