Friday, November 02, 2007

War with Octopus

When I was away for 2 weeks plus due to business trip, Dadi being so nice and kind, sending these photos to me. So, I could see my kids at night before I sleep and knowing what they did as well.

Dadi wrote:"Darling, take a look at your 2 princes....so serious fighting with octopus!!! Ha,ha....Don't forget to call back talk to yr Jona and Iz..." attached with some photos.


Now, only I know, when I was not around, Dadi will purchase Kid DVD like Fantasia 4, Mickey Mouse, Tom & Jerry, etc....to entertain his kids. Lazy Dadi!!

4 comments:

chanelwong said...

both of them really look serious in their war...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Babysitting kids with the idiot box is the easiest way out and I do it most of the time too :D

Chinneeq said...

so nice of your hubby to take care of the kids (and update u somemore) while u are not around :p

MamaJo said...

Chanelwong: Ha,ha...that's why both nowadays can play along

Healthfreakmommy: Me too, esp when I busy doing something :)

MummytoQiQi: Yup, nowadays, he being a better Dadi liao...involve more with his kids