Friday, July 27, 2007

Singapore again.....

Here I'm....writing from Singapore..another short trip to Singapore for Business trip...

This round, even though it is only for 3 days 2 night, I will be switching 2 hotels due to fully booked!! Imagine.....

Too bad, I might not able to fullfill Jona & Isaac wish again :(

Before I leave, Jona told me: "Momi, remember buy me a present, huh"...."Ah ma, momi take aeroplane go singapore"

And, night before, Jona keep asking me to buy 'Transformer' in Red and Blue colour....and Isaac too 'Momi, i wan buy mer, mer mer'....he,he...

6 comments:

Mommy said...

KL got 'mer promo too! Okay, maybe a bit ciplak, but I'm sure they will be just as happy. Cheers
-Pek Imm

michelle@mybabybay said...

Yeap my children ask for presents whenever i travel.

Chinneeq said...

wow....blog from singapore!

Everyday Healy said...

First time here. And, all I saw was a busy mummy... and a very cute lil boy. Really! He's so fair, and look at his smile, make him look like a very nice boy. If I'm planning for another baby, I would like a boy like him!:)

MamaJo said...

Mommy: He,he..bought something else, but, anyway, still robot -> dog, etc...

Michelle: Did you still buy present for them whenever you travel?

Mummy to qiqi: Yeah...i want to see how many times I travel mah...do some recording..

Healy: Welcome to my blog!! Thanks for dropping by....if you plan to get preggie, remember ask me for his poster photo...see Isaac daily, and your baby will be as cute and good boy like him (+ nattie as well)...

michelle@mybabybay said...

I ask SIA to give them presents...hehehe. I do get if I see toys that I cannot get from MY.