Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So GERAM.....

I really pissed off today....imagine my office server down since last Saturday and until today it is not being fixed yet - meaning no access to our inbox, quotation, server, internet (thanks GOD, luckily, since yesterday the internet is working again), etc.....

Imagine, every day come to office, keep chit-chatting, access internet (till I'm also getting fed up already) and DO NOTHING!!

How this happen? Well, let me tell you....

Initally, we have 1 IT person, but, resign recently, end of last mth due to 'unhappy' with management decision wor....He bring one of our Ukraine colleague outing to Genting on weekend (when this colleague came here to do some setting). Of course, IT person submit his claim and being rejected by my management. Reason: it is not in our policy that you bring distributr/colleague outing on weekend, can claim company (which I think it is logic as well).

So, he couldn't take it, and immediately submit resignation letter. And, my HR colleague did request my boss to hire new person to handle IT stuff, but, this stupid boss just said no need. We got backup from HQ wor......and he didn't even bother to change our server login and password!!! (but pandai pandai change the office access password for entry to office!)

And, last week, Sat at 2.30am morning, someone know our login and password for server, has changed the password!! And, monday morning, came to office, all kelam kabut!! Email down, server down, internet down, can said everything DOWN. Cannot access at all to re-start server....

And, come Tues, thought, everything will be ok, but, who know still down except internet being ok....he,he...of course can access internet good thing, but, when access whole day, get boring also ler....

Today, even worst!!! Everything not ok at all, and internet getting slower.....

Aiyah...if keep on like this, I also don't know liao...maybe, I just need to apply leave and sleep at home lor.....all I could said, this stupid boss really no eyes see lor.......just because of his egoistic and no back-up at all, it create today havoc!!! And, don't know when everything will be back as usual....

No comments: