Monday, July 30, 2007

Wasting $$$ again....

You know, Singapore now is also in the midst of 'crazy sales', same as for Malaysia carnival sales.....But, the best part of Singapore is, the govt start this promotion: Every Last Friday of the month - the shop will open till midnight and got some crazy sales going on...

Just so coincidence, last Friday, while I still in S'pore, I got this chance - shopping!!! Since I'm in the area of Orchard Street - in front of Takashimaya....can't let go of it....

On the ground floor of Takashimaya, there is 'Craziest Toy sales' - really huge huge discount....and, me keep remembering Jona message of buying robot for him, end up purchase 3 toys. I really limited myself already - really so hard to stop 'sweeping' my credit card and stop my bad habit of shopping over limit :(

I could said it is cheap - spend only S$ 52 for aeroplane with remote control(forgot took pic), robot changing to 'dog' and 4 assemble cars... you said cheap or not?? Actually, I do want to buy more....but, dare not lor....not able to carry those toy is one reason, nagging from hubby + mom is another reason.


Indeed, once I step home, hubby and mom keep nagging non stop make me feel really guilty of buying toys again....

Hubby: See, the toys scattering around the house....really there is too many toys in our house...maybe, next trip, you should really stop buying liao....show his sour face some more...

Mom: When your brother still young, I never spend money on toys so much..He only got 1 set of LEGO to play and he is so happy...see Jona and Iz, never appreciate their toys cause they got too many of it....(true also lor)...

Ok, ok....I told myself...next trip: no more toys for my boys liao..... :(

No comments: