Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Travel: Singapore...

I have been thinking, since I travel so frequent throughout the year, I might as well, jotted all the countries that I has been.....

Ok, here we go.....now I'm in Singapore for few days trip....

All I could said for this trip was: everything was fully booked!! Hotel, I just couldn't find one hotel in Orchard Road - guess few reasons: Sales in Singapore, some big conference being held - Epilesy and it is a school holiday in Indonesia (no wonder I see so many Indonesias shopping around)...

Geeeeee.....if I know, I won't come to Singapore this time....so not conveience at all.

By the way, this time, I really have no mood to shopping at all....either just too lazy or don't know what to shop since my 2 princes is no longer baby.....and Dadi warned me not to buy anymore toys for them....

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

no wonder yur blog is quiet for sometime...

Jack Witson said...

I would like to say that your post is wonderful. We can learn many things from it. You have done a good work. Thanks for posting.
coach to sunway lagoon

David John said...

This articles helps me more.Thanks for your sharing,I will pay more attentions to your blog. Looking forward to your better and better articles.See you next time.
singapore car rent