Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag: If you have $1,000,000.00....

Suddenly I remember that I still owe Chanel's some tags to be completed....

If I have $1,000,000.00, what would I do....he,he...simple Tag. Here is what I would do:-

1. Resign with immediate effect :P
2. Donate 10% of the total amount to church
3. Use 20% of the total amount to settle all my loans (which I think is more than enough)
4. Balance: investment....so, I can rely on this money to survive till my last breathe (kid education, vacation, etc....)

And, I guess all the mommies that I knew, has done this tag...so, I won't tag anyone liao....

Instructions :**Start Copy**Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………
Requirements: continue above sentences
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc. What They Do With Their $1 Million
SYH will spend for Family.
Miche will give to the needy.
Montessorimum will keepsake
Lovely Mummy will spend & save
Sweetpea will spend it like a mummy should.
wHOisBaBy will save it for future.
BlurMommy will invest & enjoy.
Anggie will enjoy & keepsake
Chanel will settle,enjoy & save.
Mamajo will invest & spend

1 comment:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Actually 1 million very small only, sure you wanna resign. Now Penang property, easily 1 million.