Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bag & Me...

While I busy packing their stuff to go kai kai, and Dadi busy watching football on computer, out of sudden, Iz calling me, "Momi, Momi, come"....

When I saw him, he just cheeky smile at me....like being so happy that he manage to sit inside the bag(which he think is fit to him) without needing anyone to assist him. Don't know what so nice about playing with the bag..

Immediately I snap his picture, but, before I could really snap some nice pose, Jona crying wanting to sit inside the bag too...while, Iz initially don't allowed...and, as usual, WAR started..

"BOY is BOY" or "If not naughty won't called boy liao" - that is the common phrases that I got from strangers or doctors (whenever I complain that my princes is soooo naughty). And, I guess I start get use to this WAR.

6 comments:

Mommy said...

war not just between boys, jo. my girl and my boy constantly at war also (sigh!). i bet even if you had two similar bags, they will still fight for one, like no fight, no fun...
-pek imm

Everyday Healy said...

Poor cute cute Isaac. So young have to be in war liao! hahaha...

He is so fair. Always feel envy ler me! haha..... My Elizabeth! Poor thing, I always rub so hard to clear the dirt while bathing for her... still quite dark lah! hahahaha.....

chanelwong said...

I agree with Leoni, war happens no matter boy or girl...

but then they are still close even though after war..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hey both my children also love to sit in my luggage bags. They do fight over it too.

MamaJo said...

Mommy: True, true...aiyoh, really headache seeing them fight for tiny biny stuff...Both Lik Jun & Pey Gyn still fight constantly..alamak!!

Everydayhealy: I tho Lizzy also fair, no? From ur blog, or u did some photo edit..he,he.

ChanelWong: Till u got no.2....but, I guess Jeriel is good kor kor compare to Jona :P

Mybabybay: Did they always fight constantly over small matter too? Guess kids just want to show their 'power' or 'territories'?

Health Freak Mommy said...

My gals also love to sit inside bags, put bags over their heads (which is very dangerous) and sit inside drawers!