Monday, September 24, 2007

Sleeping pattern

He,he...when Jona & Iz grow up, I should 'threaten' them with this photo....but, it is so cute and funny....

Nowadays, Jona dislike sleep on matress(put on floor) with Iz. He prefer to 'separate' his Dadi and Momi. Meaning either Momi sleep with him on bed or Dadi sleep with him while Momi sleep with Iz on mattress. This make Dadi plan to purchase new single bed to be put side by side with our bed(if my mom confirm back to hometown forever).

So, last Sat, while Momi entertain Iz to sleep, Jona wanted to 'play' with my bracelet(almost every nite before he sleep. Otherwise it take him ages to fall asleep), so, I told him, if he want to hold my bracelet, he need to sleep beside me. Jona on right side and Iz on left side, while Momi in the middle.....

Once they went into zzzland, I went down to do some house chores as well as finished my job(office work - has been out of office almost whole month liao). By the time, I went to bed around 2pm, I found this.....
Both seem to be hugging each other in opposite direction. Jona face Iz toes and Iz face Jona toes..... Initially, both sleep separately far away(one on left and one on right side).

Isn't it look so cute, esp when they are sound asleep, they are just like Angels to me.

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hahaha... my gals are like that too when they sleep... very 'lan fun'.

Chinneeq said...

wow....wont the brothers kick each other??

michelle@mybabybay said...

I think what they need is a bolster.

MamaJo said...

HealthFreakMommy: Yalor...very 'cho lor' one..maybe, sleep like me?! He,he..

MummytoQiQi: Funny is, no wor...they just seem to know their position wor.

Mybabybay: Good idea, Michelle! I will shop for bloster for them liao...how come I didn't realise it huh?