Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Iz - 1st Hair Cut at Barber Shop

All this while, Iz hair is either cut/trim by me or grandma or nowadays Dadi (he,he..can't believe ler, me too but, it is a fact) since born. You know why, it is because of this special razor cum comb. So easy and conveience and SAFE to use without need to worry it might injure their head or face. I remember I bought it even before Jona was born....

Last weekend, I realise Iz hair is growing longer, which I dislike it at all. I love to see kid or boy or Dadi hair cut short, I mean not too short like army lar....But, since my mom is not around, and Dadi is outstation, I couldn't cut Iz hair in bathroom for 20 - 30 mins, cause Jona will be all alone in living room watching TV. With all the scary news nowadays, I really don't want to take any risk at all.

So, last & only option, I bring both boys to Barber shop again....ha,ha...again, yes...and it is cheap too! Initially, no matter how I convince or persuade Iz to sit on the chair, he just said 'No, No, No' and keep hiding behind the chair or struggling when I try to carry him. And, Jona too, trying to make fun of me, saying he also dont' want to cut hair when I propose Jona go ahead first.......inside the Barber shop ler...luckily, no customer, otherwise, I bet all the ah pek, Tambi will look at me with one kind look.

Finally, Jona agree to cut his hair while Iz look at it. During the cutting session, Jona being so nice Kor Kor, keep telling Iz - "Iz, see, no pain one"...."See Iz, after cut cut, very nice one"...."See Kor Kor, nice or not"....And, lil Iz just keep watching and nod nod his cute cute head... Once Jona finished, immediately Iz volunteer himself to be sit on high chair and cut!! What a surprise!! I just think influence by Kor Kor really make Momi life easier.....it is really easy ler...

Iz being so co-operative, didn't move at all and let the Barber do whatever he need.

Who know, this Barber is really LOUSY!! I really regret letting him trim Jona & Iz hair. So awful esp the front part. I guess I will be a good barber compare to him ler...Imagine: Where got Barber use scissor and just cut the front part one straight line like 'Kayan' for both Jona & Iz. And, when I complain, he used trimmer to trim it and making it too short.

And, the outcome........


See my new hair style - got 'V' shape some more

Me like Bald in front...no hair at all..

Everyone comment: It looks ugly and keep asking why front part, being cut so short without leaving much hair to show their 'handsome' face liao.....I really feel bad about it. For the price of RM 10 for 2 boys, that's the consequence lor...Guess I will still cut Iz hair in future, but, sometimes just think of conveience mah...

6 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

alamak! errr not so nice but can improve. Practise makes perfect ya! As long as they let u experiment okay la..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Yeah I think you should switch barber. So short, I think I cut better...:P

MamaJo said...

Sasha: I cut even better than the barber ler, even though the outcome is 'mushroom' head...

Mybabybay: Yalor....shd change to saloon

Health Freak Mommy said...

I like toddler boys in crew cut - they look so cute and nice to touch the rambutan head too, hehe... maybe u can consider crew cut for your boys in future?

chanelwong said...

aiya...the boys didn't move right? then how come the barber like that one?

MamaJo said...

HealthFreakMommy: Thanks for your tips! Might consider it.

ChanelWong: That's why lor...doesn't what goes wrong..guess he is the lousy barber I have meet.