Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag: 5 Things....

I got this wonderful Tag from Sharon & Leoni..Gee, I must do it, as showing to them - thank you for the Tag....It is quite an easy Tag, asking me to list everything in 5 5 5...nice numbers hor.

INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, as below :
Kiasumum
LemonJude
Sasha
Chanel
Babysmooches
Leoni
Josephine

Choose 5 people to tag:
Ooppss..I guess all the mommies I knew, has done this Tag. He,he..I'm always the last one to do Tag.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Still studying in Uni. Dating with ex-boyfriend, and hubby try to 'snatch' me away. Enjoying Uni life so much - receiving lots of attention, attending all those parties, movies and travel too.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
Enjoying my life(as well as life pressure) - with 2 nattie kids and also under work stress too.

Five snacks you enjoy

  • Chocolate
  • Tibits
  • Cookies
  • Candy
  • Ice Cream


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to

  • Jesus Love Me
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Barney: I love you
  • Row Row Row Your Boat
  • London Bridge

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
  • Settle my loans
  • Investment
  • PR
  • Resigned - stay at home: Enjoying my life
  • Travel with family


Five bad habits

  • Nagging - kids and hubby
  • Lazy to do housework
  • Too strict to my kids
  • Love to spend money (shopping)
  • Impatient

Five favourite toys

  • My babies
  • Handphone
  • Notebook
  • DVD player
  • My Car
Five things you like doing
  • Watching drama series non stop
  • Sleeping without interruption
  • Shopping
  • Watch movies
  • Eating
Five things you would never wear again
  • Short mini skirt
  • Sexy swimming suit
  • Low cut pant/skirt
  • Long Dress (look short)
  • Cheap sandal (very painful)

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

i guess all the mommies also know barney's i love u..hahah

Mommy said...

thank you for doing the tag, jo!
-pek imm

MamaJo said...

Sasha: Hei, thanks so much for dropping by my blog...I'm your 'silent' reader all the while :)

I only know Barney I love u, when I got Jona ;P

Mommy: You're always welcome