Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 things about MamaJo

Geee,....actually there is nothing so special about me, but, since Healy wanted to know more, I will try to 'expose' some of ME details....

1. Mamajo loves to eat: Ice cream and nasi lemak with lots of sambal
2. Mamajo hates to eat: Any kind of fish
3. Mamajo loves to go: Shopping, sleeping and watching movies
4. Mamajo hates to go: Exercise
5. Mamajo loves it when: Hubby willing to babysit 2 princes sometimes...It is really tiring handling 2 boys all the times.
6. Mamajo hates it when: Things don't turn out as what I want or expected...
7. Mamajo loves to see: My 2 boys well behaved in the public area
8. Mamajo hates to see: My house so messy with everythings scatter around :(
9. Mamajo loves to hear: That I strike jackpot, ha,ha....
10. Mamajo hates to hear: "Jona today so misbehave", "Iz didn't finish his milk milk"....

Well, I would like to know more about Leoni & Kerry & Chanel & Chinnee...

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

oh no ... I'm late to inform atu that I also tag u on this! :P
It's ok ... :)

Mommy said...

thanks for the tag jo, but i have been tagged before this, and in fact i tagged you!
-pek imm

MamaJo said...

Ling that's me & Mommy: What a coincidence!! he,he