Monday, January 14, 2008

Luckily it is a Digital Camera

Jona is getting good in taking photo using my phone camera/digital camera. Previously, he practise using our old digital camera with pixel around 3.0, but, seem no one bother to recharge the battery, so, it is always out of battery....which I guess that's why it is irriate him so much of not using it anymore.....it is still our only camera at the moment.

He even wanted to snap photo of our old neighbour one day, by climbing on our fence with one hand and another hand hold the camera(which too bad, is belong to aunty Carol), and imagine 4 yrs old boy doing it. Of course, the camera drop and broken, and need to be send to fix which cost RM 150!!!

And, he only got warning by all of us of 'taking' our camera without our permission. Why not scold him....cause he tell a truth - that he try to snap photo of uncle and the camera drop, the proof - old uncle photo is inside the camera !!! kah,kah....

One afternoon, before he take his nap, he took my phone camera without my permission(not sure because I was sleeping or what, but, after above incident, he never simply took our camera anymore. Maybe, he realise he make a big mistake)...How come I know? Ha,ha...I check my camera photo folder one day, and saw this pictures.....so cute hor......

He said, his mouse is playing around, and then, his mouse is upside down......He took other pictures too, but, this shocked me....

He take my photo while I 'steal' some time to take a quick nap - too tired mah after do all those housework(not full asleep, cause every 1 or 2 mins I will see what he is doing...but, this picture, I really didn't aware at all when he snap it....

Aiyah....next time, I need to be more careful liao.....who know, what picture he will take in future...kah,kah....luckily, it is a phone camera(digital) and I can delete it anytimes....imagine it is film camera, wow....only after send the film for printing -> pay lots of money -> and see the 'outcome'......**paisei** ler....

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Hmm... there may come a time when he knows not only how to snap your photo when you are unaware but also how to upload it to your blog for everyone to see! Watch out! ;)

MamaJo said...

Tot's mom: I will be glad if he can learn till that skill...meaning, he will read my blog and know how naughty and sweet he is sometimes :P

Wen said...

wah, nice poise hor! its a very gd pic for a 4 yr old boy, my Ian oso always take hubby and my handphone to take photos of each other and god knows what else..
did he also draw on ur wall, i saw something on the wall leh

Mommy said...

yup, have to thank the guy who invented digital cameras!
-pek imm

MamaJo said...

Wen: Ha,ha..you really have sharp eyes...yup..my wall is the outcome of Jona drawing - whole wall ler **pengsan**

Mommy: True, true, should buy him drink...he,he