Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas performance

All the while, Jona is a shy and timid boy. He need someone to give him lot of confidence in doing something, and esp. if Iz is with him, he suddenly become aggresive boy. Even in playground, he will keep asking Iz to play with him, only he dare to play slider with tunnel or being so wild in action.

Last year, on Christmas day, while, me and Iz and Jona is busy settling down on our seat for Children Church performance, suddenly, Jona sunday school teacher approach Jona and bring him go to stage.

"Wow" is my expression when I see Jona being so independent, brave and confidence of himself on stage. He even dare to wave to me, before the performance started. It is perform by 4 years old class....No wonder, Jona keep singing a song - "Yuli, yuli, yuli.....follow by some action"....several weeks ago....



Jona really give me a surprise each times.....and he really prove to me that I'm always wrong when I think Jona is not capable of doing this and that, etc.....

Out of the 4 years old students, only Jona & Priscilla(the girl that stand next to Jona) is performing the dance...the other students just stand still without moving their hands or body at all.....

My Jona boy.....he is smart, I could said but, too mischievous at home...
I seem to get a lot of remark about Jona either at school/sunday school nowadays, that Jona is really a good & obedient boy...but, somehow, at home, he totally become another boy.....always cause Momi headache - lot of screaming come from my house...I just wonder why??

5 comments:

Audrey said...

My son is like that too. A bit timid when with strangers but when he is at home, he is totally different.

Mommy said...

me three! everyone keeps telling me that lik jun very well behaved, but somehow, i'm the only one who disagrees! all in all, i think jona is way smarter than lik jun. he can draw so well, while lik jun...he can't even hold a pencil properly yet...sigh!
-pek imm

Health Freak Mommy said...

Same here with Alycia. Very shy and timid outside but once at home, she'll transform into a monster!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Bravo Jona! Great performance there. At home, children knows the environment tat's why can do anything they like. Same with us.

MamaJo said...

Tot's Mom/Mommy/HealthFreakMommy/MybabyBay: You know, it is nice to know that Jona is normal...otherwise, I always thinking why he make my life so difficult at home....thanks ya!

Mommy: Wait till you see Iz....he,he...but, really, I should thanks Teacher Esther for helping Jona with holding pencil...he has his own difficult phase before..