Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas is over, and I'm truly sorry that I only did this tag. I do hope Healy doesn't feel upset about it. I was on holiday as temporary SAHM so, didn't log on at all on my computer....

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate will be my choice.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Of course, Santa wrap the present. Love to unwrap it.
3. Colored or white lights? Prefer to be white.......
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, maybe, coming year
5. When do you put your decorations up? A month before Christmas. Actually, can't wait to put it up and down....
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Macadamia Brittle Nut as dessert.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Attending Christmas concert yearly where I could get free pressie.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? From sunday school.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope, only on Christmas day...
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With lot of decorations stuff to make it nice.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Let me experience it, and I will tell you.
12. Can you ice skate? No, no, no...scared of falling down.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Can't recall.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Leisure and family time.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Macadamia Brittle Nut, ice cream
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Go in a group
17. What is on top of your tree? Jingle bell.
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Giving...see their happy and surprise expression
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Rudolf, the red nose reindeer.
20. Do you like candy canes? Yup....

Christmas is over, so, just wait for next year, to tag others.....

No comments: